First of all, a big THANK YOU to Nirvana of Nirvana’s Pocketful who has nominated me for a Versatile Blogger Award this week! Nirvana is an 11-year old craft blogger and is, perhaps, one of the best crafters I’ve come across – heck, she can even make a bow and arrow out of a bunch of sticks…
The rules for the Versatile Blogger Award are:
1. Thank the person who nominated you.
2. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
3. Nominate 15 other bloggers to receive the award after you.
1. The first thing I made on a sewing machine was a Cath Kidston pincushion.
2. One of my favourite designers is Erdem.
3. Gwen Stefani is my biggest inspiration.
4. I love coffee.
5. I quite like things from Japan – blossom and origami included.
6. I spend A LOT of time on Pinterest looking for ideas.
7. I lived in Paris and worked as an au-pair for 3 months last year.
In response to my wonderful award, I’m choosing to nominate the following 15 blogs for a Versatile Blogger Award of their own. If you’re on this list it’s because I love reading your posts – keep up the good work!
1. Expat Edna – a beautiful travel blog by my even-more-beautiful amie Parisienne.
2. Waegook-Tom – hilarious travel-based posts on a regular basis? He’s your man.
3. Cross(stitch) Your Heart – one of my first followers and some great cross stitching talent.
4. Pillows a la Mode – a lovely craft blog and a lovely lady who owns it.
5. Mrs M Makes – a blog full of all sorts of crafts, all very beautifully done.
6. igoulding. – love new music? This girl has her finger on the beat.
7. Really Kid Friendly – excellent for ideas for kids (and I guest blog there too!)
8. Le Zoe Musings – an adorable crafty mum and even more adorable baby.
9. This is the Crafty One – interesting posts about interesting crafts.
10. For the Knit of It – lots of lovely woolly things and how-to guides.
11. NR11: English Kitchen Baking – recipes for THE yummiest looking bakes.
12. By the Way – an adorable craft blog, en français
13. Jenna Makes Things – a fantastic little blog if you like crochet.
14. Paper Kawaii – more a website than a blog, but fantastic for kawaii origami and papercraft.
15. Ji Ji Kiki – jewellery and accessories cuter than Kiki’s Delivery Service itself.
And a big thank you to everyone else who reads my blog too!